DIY Friendship Earings



I usually like to have one or two friendship bracelets on my wrist in the summer time, so I thought why not turn them into friendship earrings? I put my hands to work and figured out a way to adapt the normal chevron bracelet intro a pair of more adult-like easy macramé earrings.



First of all, you will need to make two halves of a friendship bracelet if you don't know how you can learn here or in video here.


After the bracelet is finished, gather your supplies:
- hot glue gun
- scissors
- pliers
- wire
- small chain
- ear wires


Make two loops with the wire leaving the same width in the center as the bracelet.

Spread some hot glue in the back of the bracelet under the knot to prevent the knots from becoming undone, and cut it.


Put some glue in the back again and before it cools, fold the bracelet around the wire .

Again use the hot glue to prevent the knots from becoming undone and cut the excess thread.
Cut the chain as long as you want your earrings to be and atatch it to the wire. Find the midle of the chain and secure your ear wire.


And now it's done, this project was so much fun to make and I'm very pleased with the end result.

Fell free to comment, and leave suggestions, I would really like to know your opinion.


Talk to you soon,

Comments

  1. I love them!

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you stop it from curling ? When I made a friendship bracelet it just twisted up :(
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - so adorable!!! I'm loving going through your blog - I found you on Roadkill Rescue - I like to use nail polish on some of my jewelry crafts too. Pop over and visit me when you get a chance. I shall be following along on bloglovin and FB xx Nat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie, I will definitely check out your blog

      Delete
  5. What would be REALLY cool is to make this with a chevron style seed bead set, using either the uniform size 11 Delica beads or if you are really adventurous, the tiny size 15 seed beads. In fact when I first saw the title and first pic, I DID think they were made of seed beads!
    Just a thought.
    Everyone's got different skills and I'm not much for threadwork (in camp the only style I could make what was then called "chinese staircase" so my experience ends there lol), so the beaded might sound more complicated to whoever is reading this...but I can tell you there's no way I'd have the patience to deal with all those knots!
    So I think it would be really cool made with beads. Oops did I say that already??? ;)
    It's a great idea, no matter what materials/techniques you use (um...quilting? :), to create the classic friendship bracelet design into an earring! Thanks for putting it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Allie, you're totally right different people have different sets of skills, so for a totally inexperienced seed bead crafted, I have no idea how I could make this using seed beads instead. But it really seems like it would look fantastic, do you know any tutorial I could read on it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Executive-Education.id is an educational institution that delivers tutoring services where tutors visit your property, to make sure that students can study ... go to https://privat-matematika.vercel.app/les-privat-matematika-bogor.html for more details

    ReplyDelete
  8. We provide private lessons for PAUD, TK, SD, SMP, SMA, and Alumni. With an integrated and accelerated method, it truly is hoped so it can foster a generation of those with good morals... for more information https://fisika-exed.blogspot.com/2022/06/les-privat-fisika-di-penjaringan.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best and Cheapest Jabodetabek Private Instructions, our own staff members and also trainers are available to your home, arranged your personal analysis routine and may decide on just about any field with analysis ... visit https://bimbel-calistung.netlify.app/les-privat-calistung-tebet.html for more details

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good news is shared in this article. It is very intresting article. I suggest you to keep publishing article like these.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles.
    Federal Criminal Defense Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fairfax Traffic Lawyer Traffic infractions in Fairfax, Virginia? Our committed traffic attorneys are available to assist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful ideas I really enjoy your writing skill keep posting new ideas with people. how much jail time for domestic violence in virginia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top