Top 5 DIY of the week

Hi everyone, and welcome my weekly Top 5 DIY, where I choose the 5 DIY's that have inspired me this week.
I hope you like them as much as I do.



I'm loving these pretty gem garlands from tell love and chocolate using balsa wood, check out the tutorial here.



I really like the cage dress look, but never thought of  making it myself, learn how to create one at The Felted Fox.


How fun is this doughnut rug?  This great idea was created by Brittany at the House that Lars Built



These beaded necklaces are easy to make and give a pop of color to any outfit, this is from For the Makers and you can see the tutorial here.


As nail art inspiration, this week I found this cute stenciled heart nails from Chalkboard Nails


Tell me your favorite DIY in the comments .
Also if you have tutorial suggestions, leave the link or send me on Instagram @curlymade.
I would love to see it.

Talk to you soon,



Comments

  1. I love the third one, what a creative idea!

    xx J
    http://swtscp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the donut rug!

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little wooden pendant things ! So cute !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ideal in addition to Least expensive Jabodetabek Private Instruction, all of our employees along with teachers come to your dwelling, placed your very own analyze routine and will pick out any kind of field with study ... click https://privat-jabodetabek.netlify.app/les-privat-mampang.html for more details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jabodetabek private tutoring services with teachers coming to the house. Over a huge selection of active tutors will be ready teach various skills and lessons for youngsters to adults ... go to https://privat-sbmptn.vercel.app/les-privat-sbmptn-pasar-minggu.html for more details

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could possibly will see a cheaper fee versus the table above, make sure again concerning the qualifications on the teacher / Kindergarten teacher recommended back ... click for more information https://biologi-exed.blogspot.com/2022/05/les-privat-biologi-di-sawah-besar.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top